Club Bib Short
An up-to-date version of our classic model. It’s strong, comfortable, and suitable to be used on the road as well as the trails. With all the comfort and durability, you expect from a CCN cycling bib shorts
- We use Elastic Plus, a strong, 4-way stretch material that is soft and supple. A lightweight VIVID 4-way stretch mesh material made from wicking fibers makes the whole bib feel more comfortable, and Y-shape bib strip for better breathability and less sewing.
- Lugano chamois from Dolomiti which is a 90 kg/m° density provides high shock absorption and 3 hours of training
- FORZIA ELASTIC TAPE Laser-cut leg bands with silicone gripper.
GREGARIO FIXED™ FABRIC
A strong, 4-way stretch material with a textured surface and high thread count that is soft and supple.
LOT GRIP IMPRINT™ FABRIC
An opaque 4-way stretch material made from specially engineered fibers with silicone gripper applied.
An extremely lightweight, closed mesh stretch material made from quick dry yarns.
A chamois designed for 8+ hour comfort with 12mm laser-cut Italian foam in multi-density 75/120/100 kg/m3. Fast drying with Humidity Transition System (H.T.S.) for breathability and the smooth top cover that provides all-day comfort for riders of all abilities
DO NOT WASH WITH VELCRO®
- Wash after every use
- Rinse all mud and muck off the garment
- Turn the garment inside out or use a garment washing bag
- Use detergents free of perfumes and softeners
- Wash in cold water
- Use the gentle cycle
- Hang Dry
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free world wide shipping for orders over $150
We are delighted offer this service to all CCN Sport customers. We are dedicated to deliver your purchase to you within 7 working days. Let the good times roll.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have up to 14 days after receiving your item to request a change in sizing. Visit our returns page for more